Updated: Sep 23, 2019
Facials have been growing in popularity as an occasional beauty treatment which targets specific skin concerns. So whether or not you're suffering from acne scars, oily skin or hyperpigmentation, there are a variety of options out there for you to try.
But at Elite Skin Perfection, an establishment providing facial treatments for customers of Aqua Mineral and Botanifique, they develop facial treatments using products and devices that are gentle to the skin. If you're curious about what goes on in an Elite facial treatment, here's what you should expect to see.
SOME TIPS TO REMEMBER:
1. Facials are a great way to address and prevent certain skin issues but don't make it an everyday thing. Facials, if done regularly can do more harm than good. The rule of thumb is to do it at least once a month.
2. Facials are a more powerful way of taking care of your skin but don't expect results to come in right away. Results should come in at least a week after you've had it and will continually show if you get facials on the regular.
3. It's important to let your skin breathe after you've had a facial to give your skin time to repair itself. Skip makeup for at least a day if you want to get immediate results.
4. Your aesthetician is your best friend but if you have certain skin issues you want addressed consult with them and they'll customize your facials accordingly.
5. If you have an important event coming up, book facials a week in advance so you can see the effects just in time for your soiree.