LOVE IS IN THE HAIR

Updated: Aug 30, 2019

Long are the days where good quality hair care products are few and far between. These days they’re accessible and very inexpensive. So there’s absolutely NO EXCUSE for people to skimp out on their hair care products.


But if you’re interested in having a solid hair care routine and have no idea where to start and what products to use then we got you covered. Here are some tips and tricks to get you started.


What’s up with your hair?

It’s true that people’s hair is a character of its own. From styles, length, texture, and color. These difference might come with various kinds of issues on its own. For example, longer hair lengths might require more attention as they’re more prone to breakage and split ends or that curly hair is a nightmare to style due to frizz if done without the proper products.

So there are no easy and be all end all solution to getting amazing and healthy hair but knowing what your hair needs is the first step to solidifying your hair care routine.


Some Hair Fast Facts

  • An average person contains around 100,000 to 150,000 strands of hair.

  • A single strand of hair can live for up to seven years.

  • Hair grows everywhere over your body except on the soles of your feet, lips, eyelids and the palms of your hands.

  • At different times, 90% of hair is growing, while the other 10% is resting.

  • A new hair begins to grow as soon as it is plucked from its follicle.


Hair Care Top Tips

Taking your hair length, style, texture and color into consideration we’ve gathered our top tips on hair care that’ll suit any kind of hair.

  • You are what you eat - Eating healthy food actually does wonders for your hair making it glossier and stronger. We suggest you try including iron and protein-rich foods as doctors recommend it for hair growth and strength.

  • Be cautious with the comb - This is especially true when your hair is wet as they’re more prone to breakage during this state but in general, this also holds true. Try to hold off on brushing your hair every so often and so intensely at that (grandma’s 100 strokes can cause some damage to your locks) and remember to be gentle.

  • Trim regularly - This tip is to get rid of any split ends you may have and should be done every 6 to 8 weeks. It’s recommended to cut about a quarter of an inch of your hair to prevent split ends form growing out again.

  • Washing regularly is a no-no! - Shampooing your hair regularly can lead to some serious damage being inflicted on your hair as it strips it of much-needed oils and nutrients. We suggest you space your wash days evenly throughout the week and according to the type of hair you have.

  • Avoid hot water - Aside from washing your hair regularly, continuously getting hot showers as it also strips the hair of its natural oils and makes it dry and brittle. We suggest that the temperature of your water doesn’t exceed that of your body temperature.

  • Always read the label - People are generally unaware of how some shampoos in the market actually causes more harm than good to their hair because they’ve never browsed some of the ingredients of their preferred product. Harmful chemicals like sulfate and paraben are sometimes included in some shampoo brand formulations. So we suggest that you read carefully before you make a purchase.

  • Treat your hair weekly - Our hair takes quite a bit of damage throughout the week from harsh elements and various styling materials so it’s vital that you give it some much-needed TLC. We suggest you deep condition your hair or use hair masks and serums to give it some love.

We Recommend You Try...



Aqua Mineral’s Infudra Nourishing Hair Serum Oil to deeply moisturize and nourish your hair. Infused with argan oil, vitamin E and Dead Sea mineral, this powerful concoction is sure to leave your hair feeling smooth and silky.

Find more about the products here.

Cookies and related technology are used for advertising. To learn more or opt-out, visit AdChoices and our Privacy Policy.

2019 Cosmetigroup Int'l Corp